St Francis United Church is a member of the Church Unity Commission (CUC) – the body which unites the:
- Anglican Church of Southern Africa
- Uniting Presbyterian Church in Southern Africa
- The Methodist Church of Southern Africa
- The United Congregational Church of Southern Africa and the
- Evangelical Presbyterian Church in South Africa
Members of St Francis represent many of these denominations but may also be from denominations other than those represented by the CUC. Through worshipping with us they have found a place where they are both blessed and have the opportunity to be a blessing to and within the community.
While we respect and incorporate, where possible, the practices and traditions of each of the participating denominations into the Worship Services, we are a United Church and so celebrate and worship in our uniquely St. Francis’ way.