What are the options for giving?
- THROUGH THE COLLECTION taken up at our services.
- OFFERING ENVELOPES. By giving a regular amount using the offering envelopes provided in the Church Foyers. (This is completely anonymous – no names or numbers are on the envelopes and no records are kept but it gives us an idea of how to budget our expenses.)
- BANK DEPOSIT. Bank: FNB. . Account: FRANCIS UNITED CHURCH. CURRENT ACCOUNT NO. 62026417346
- YOUR WILL. Make St. Francis United Church a beneficiary in your will. This would need to be done through your attorney but we can assist you with the wording if you wish.
- ELECTRONIC BANKING (EFT). This is completely anonymous and is helpful from a security point of view.
- DEBIT ORDER. Arranging with your Bank to transfer a regular amount into our account.
Can I alter or cancel the arrangements?
Yes, at any time you can completely cancel or alter the arrangements you have made.
“Each person should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.”
2 Corinthians 9 : 7-8